About Me

My photo
The glass may be half empty but it will contain good whiskey. I write film reviews for http://www.scannain.com/ , say hi and we can debate films forever and ever and ever...... Warning this blog may contain more than just film talk.

Sunday 5 August 2012

Underground Film Festival 13 - 16th September

I received this press release for the Underground Film Festival. Last year its opening film was Charlie Casanova and the closing film was Tin Can Man. I, for one, will be heading to it to see what Irish films are being shown plus it has what looks like a really interesting underground and cult section with Jack Sargeant as guest. I like the fact that it is close by (in Dun Laoghaire) and that it is a smaller and more intimate festival than the Dublin Film Festival and Galway Film Fleadh. Should be an interesting festival.

I have attached links below if anyone would like to check it out.






No comments:

Post a Comment